The Physiotherapy Department at Rajnish Hospital incorporates evidence based practice in the rehabilitation of a range of musculoskeletal, neurological, cardio-respiratory, paediatric, sport related injuries & other complex problems. The process involves maximizing the functional potential of an individual with disease, dysfunction or injury & also facilitates health promotion, lifestyle modification& fitness training. The physiotherapy services are provided in the intensive care unit (surgical, medical & paediatric), In Patient Department (IPD) and Out Patient Department (OPD). Patient & family education being an integral component of the management process, a discharge counseling session is given to all our Inpatients.
The center for Physiotherapy specialises in:
- Neck & back pain, including post operative cases
- Degenerative conditions
- Complex hand & foot injuries / crush injuries
- Shoulder – cuff tears, bankarts repair, adhesive capsulitis, painful shoulder.
- Joint replacement & ligament injuries
- Trauma and acute post operative care